Saturday, January 29, 2011

Masterchef at such a young age..

I'm watching the " Junior Masterchef Austrialian" right now, a cooking reality show in StarWorld, Astro...I was soooooooooooo shocked because I thought their age is from 20 and above but NO! They are just a bunch of kids age 8-15 years old...The way they cook and the food they made are like made of by pro-Chefs!!!

Junior MasterChef Australia is an Australian competitive cooking game show. It is a spin-off of MasterChef Australia, itself an adaptation of the British show MasterChef, and features contestants aged 8 to 13. Over 5,000 children from around the nation auditioned for the series, from whom 50 semi-finalists were selected, 12 of whom competed in the final series.


50 gifted children

One of the contestant, an 11-year old young boy made a 'Chicken Roulade', & I was like, what the hell is that..???!!! Others made Chicken Pie, Chicken Tourage, use Radicchio, Nonna's Cotolette... I never even heard of them all... All of them are very talented, & gifted.. I wish I could be like that too..well starting today,
I'm gonna cook more, and more so that at least I am not suck when it comes to cooking.. Ganbatte!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment