Monday, January 31, 2011

FOUND IT!!!!

oooo, I was so excited when I found this cute doll at the Mid Valley Megamall!! Never thought that it is here in Malaysia, since it is the character from a Japanese cartoon and it is not famous here... Well, unlike Shin Chan or Dragon-Balls characters, those characters are well-known here..

so cute

comes in different size, but still I don't hv the money for the small one..

anyway, I didn't buy the doll because it is expensive (to me, as a stingy girl) & besides that, it's because I wanna save the money for the pizza, which I was craving for after watching Tom (from the cartoon Tom & Jerry show) ate a slice of pizza...well, a media really plays a big role, you don't need the commercial to get people attentions, even a cartoon can do it too..

It is 2011, a whole new Rabbit Year, I just wanna wish all the Chinese people & to my Chinese family,
HAPPY LUNAR YEAR...&... GonG Xi Fa CaI.. (^.^)
Gong Xi Fa Cai



Sweet but not honey,
Precious but not money,
Bright but not sunshine,
Improves with time but not wine,
Don’t know..?
It’s friendship <3 <3
Friendship is your biggest treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment