Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Keep in mind that I love you...

What a guy would say to a wonderful girl or woman whom he really in love with from the bottom of his heart, mind & soul, yet unable to be with her because of fate..???
It breaks your heart & to endure the pain of the broken heart certainly, it takes a lot of time to be healed..
Is there a guy who have the courage to say this..??

"hait..haha
Well..well, how do I say this?
Maybe, from the moment I decided to send this video message to you, I thought perhaps you are waiting to hear for a happy story from me rather than listen to my sad and heart-rending talk, and make you cry.
Well…actually from the moment I decided to tell myself that I love you, I knew that I am the luckiest person in the world. after all, things like what I couldn’t talk or say to you before,
For example, I thought about letting out my tears which I’ve been holding on until then..even thought I had sad and painful feelings, for not being able to be by your side and hold you,
I thought I should be honest and straightforward in front of you at least once and…we do wanted to see and hear each other, right?
So I frankly let all of my emotions out. But when I do that, your teary face that I saw from here where I stand made me very sad. I thought I shouldn’t be crying in front of you. This will be the last time you will see the tracks of my tears. So when you are far away I thought of to let myself accept the fate like what you said to me before. I know that we love each other so much, and I thank you for giving me the chance to love and be loved by such a wonderful person.
At least here, if I showed my smiles and showed you that I am having fun while dancing with everyone, I thought you would surely be happier, like you want me to.
Well, honestly, it has been one year since I say the things inside my feeling, and I miss that moment. I think everyone also has a lot of things to say. I think the few minutes we had at that time was much shorter compared to those times you’ve been patient waiting to hear those three words coming out from my mouth. But even the short times… I can’t express this very well, but…Perhaps, even when we just look at each other, and we were able to see each other smiles, I think that thing alone would be a meaning to have to know each other. Life must go on, and I must move on, although there is an emptiness inside my heart, and I tried to ignore it but I just couldn't for the moment.
I had a lot of fun when you were by my side. Your smiling and cheerful face with the pure feeling, and not tired of supporting me each time I have problems, just that pure feeling you have makes me really happy and glad for having to receive your love. I want to keep that feeling and moments in my mind always, and hope to accept the fate and I want to do my best in doing the best in my life, and find someone that is meant for me someday. Please give me your support forever.
Thank you very much.
                                   
Now, I hope that this video that I made will cheer you up each time you are facing troubles and hardship. Again, this is the video which I put my feelings into, and hope the song will make both of us smile always. Like you always said, smile is the beginning of love.
Kitte kudasai, and I thank God for letting me get the chance to know a wonderful person like you".
~To the one that I love~

No comments:

Post a Comment