Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blink twice & here's 2011

This new year eve is different compared to the previous one..For the 1st time I celebrate this new year eve  outside...Usually I would just stay at home, watch the fireworks through the window of my house, or just straight away go to bed rather than wasting my time waiting for the new years eve..I was planning update my literature review last night but my cousins insist me to go to Putrajaya to celebrate, but found out that there was nothing much there, & no fireworks..We ended up watching our other cousin in an Inter-park cycling even at Putrajaya... I promised to bring them to Dataran Merdeka next year, well, as long as I'm not married yet.. =)

What was the best thing that has ever happened to you in 2010?? many people can answer this easily but I can't answer it, yet..well, they might not be the best moment but I still appreciate them all..
1- my 2nd bro got married, & now her wife is pregnant..
2- got the chance to meet my step-mother for the 1st time..
3- I used to hate neurological cases in Physiotherapy, but now I want to become an expert in it..
4- Finally I am more open to sincerely love someone & be loved..
5- Gain 3kgs..hate it (,~_~) but I still appreciate it ..
6- I respect my friends & others' opinions more..
7- Join Groupsmore.com & I enjoy more in social activities..
8-  Become a real Cassiopiea for DBSK for sure..
9- I have my own car, (Cassie)
10- Own a blog..

And what's next for 2011...?? (^_^)
- join a dance club @ shah alam..
- mount climbing
- buy a bike & join the Inter-Park Cycling at Putrajaya @ cycling around Puchong city..(in my dream)
- get married..?? i don't think so..
- learn more dance routine..
- graduated, & get a job as a physiotherapist..
- 恋に落ちる,  恋する ~ ~ ~ 恋愛

Whatever may happen, I hope this year will be a better year for me..
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone..!!!
That's me on the left & Yoko-onechan making our own pizza..it tasted sooooo good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment