Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Scandal

a scandal happened early in the morning at my place??
^_^
nahh!! I was watching a korean drama this morning, called the 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'..
I really like this drama, although I don't really like to watch Kdrama..well, the truth is I like the OST of this drama, sang by JYJ, "Found you".. A nice song title for those who are searching for the right to love..

You guys may found out that it's hard for me to talk about Malay drama in my blog..I don't know why but it's hard for me to like a Malay drama with the same plot (focus more on love triangle & taking over a company), except for the movies in Cerekarama..I know this is kind of a sensitive issue but day by day I am bored with it..
Hope that there'll be more great Malay drama@movies with a nice plot & not just focusing on a relationship..

No comments:

Post a Comment