Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bye bye kampung!!!

This is my 1st time writing a post for my own blog..b4 this I don't really don't wanna create a blog because I don't have much time for cyber world..previously I hate to chat, & even forgot the password for my own 'Friendster' account..but I do have time for facebook never the less, so I thought why can't I have time for blog..
Once I read Joel Neoh's blog & he had posted smthing about the goodness of blog, since then I thought of having one, & to me I want to create a blog in order to write the things that happen in my daily life, like jotting it down in a piece of paper / a diary.. To me a blog let me express my feelings & thoughts more compared to facebook..But still, my sister can read my posts & criticize them, like she used to when a had a diary 10 years back..^_^..aahh.. who cares about that anymore..

"Trusting a person have a problem with time line too"..This is the 1st time I ever heard about this, & I got it from a japanese drama that I watched for 2 days. I like the sentences because I have a problem in trusting an acquaintance, & took a long time to really trust him/her, but still not a 100%..
Trusting a person have a problem with time line too..well, once decided to trust a person, you must keep trusting him/her till the end. That's the way of trusting others..
Hope to keep that in my mind till the end of my life.. <3 <3 <3 

Ahh! one more thing..I put the title bye2 kampung because I'm going back to KL for my practical in another 1 & half an hour..I'm gonna miss my kampung!!! ~_~



No comments:

Post a Comment