Thursday, September 3, 2015

Long Distance Relationship ... LDR

sources : comments from those who have been experiencing LDR



LDR sometimes cause irritation, stress and in certain cases leads to depression. but one thing that keep both ends strong & that is believe & faith in each other.


It isn't that tough..if you have trust on each other and love from your heart rather than a mere physical attraction distance doesn't matter

You learn to communicate because a long-distance relationship without communication is nothing. Love immensely through words while communicating, never hide anything.
Let your partner know that you can be trusted and never keep anything from your partner.

You learn to trust because you can't always see or know everything the person is doing.
You learn to sacrifice because someone's always going to lose a bit of sleep from the time difference
and lastly, you learn to appreciate



LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP IS NOT FEARFUL BUT FOR BOLD
NOT FOR WEAK & SCARED HEART

you need 
PATIENCE
UNDERSTANDING
LOVE
FAITH
HONESTY
be TRUE to yourself
PRAYERS is the key to success

temptation is all around but if you really love the person you'll become blind for all those temptations 

Even though sometimes the distance in miles brings some sheer differences in the hearts, still a glance of each other after months feels like u got everything on earth u ever wanted. When u meet someone who is away from u after a long time it gives feeling of completeness 

it makes you realize the reality and gives a true definition for LOVE
distance makes u realize how alone you are without your partner
distance makes u understand the importance of each other
distance may increase your love for your partner

You will learn the art of trust, love & respect because in real love there is no fear
trust & love never fade away

Waiting for the one you love is a sign of your love for the person




6 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    Long distance relationship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the supportive comment.. I really appreciate it

      Delete
  2. I am delighted to come to such a wonderful blog. I am really very impressed to read from top to bottom. I read every single line and understand the essence of every single word. I appreciate all efforts.
    Famille et relations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knows more about relationships? Then give a helping hand to your young ones. Let's grow the world knowledge. Head over to Thinkle Reletionship and help a seeker please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating husband, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator and hacker  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my husband iPhone. He hacked his Gmail and Facebook account and linked all his WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you Mr James for helping me get evidence against him, i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you wonder how to be romantic in a long-distance relationship? Make sure you have time to talk or make them feel secure.

    ReplyDelete