Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nothing is free~~~





This week will be my last week here at Puncak Alam, as a student..if everything goes well, all of us will be graduating this November..Some of my friends already have a part-time job as a physiotherapist, and some may be working part-time at other places.. What about me?? I was too idle to send my resume, go for interviews and search for a part-time job.. what I've been  doing is spending my $$$$, which is not my usual self..I was known very well by my family members as a stingy person, hard to spend on expensive food or things..
Like I mentioned here, nothing is free in this world (well, mostly)...Even if you wanna make a fraud, it may cost you a few dollars and effort to do it..
 I was craving for macaron last month, and spend the whole day to search for the shop..Not many bakery shops here in Malaysia sell macaron ..I bought 4 macarons and that has already cost me a lot.. I thought that I can eat it for at least once a month, but I changed my mind because of the price..


After those sweet macarons, now I wanna buy a new watch..This time, I'm not gonna buy a cheap one because it won't last for more than 2-3 months..I was too afraid to buy a watch that cost more than RM10 because a clumsy and forgetful person like me is not capable of taking care my own things.. 
 


 Now I feel like I wanna buy swatch brand~~~if I do have enough money to buy one, but I don't think so.. I just need to get a job first to buy one...
wish me luck~~

No comments:

Post a Comment