Monday, February 28, 2011

Dengan senyuman, kau luluhkan hatiku…
dengan senyuman, kau perlihatkan dunia padaku….
hanya dengan sebuah senyuman….
kau berikan aku kesedaran…
begitu indah cerita hidupku oleh senyummu…..
~Smile is the Beginning of Love~
愛し君へ ♥

I've been keeping these words for years... I realized that I like a guy who has a pure beautiful smile, well not always but most of the time, I do..haha~
Some people smile because they are happy and do not have any problems, but some people smile, in other word 'put a fake smile' just to let other people know that they are fine, although they are hurt & carrying a heavy load on their back..
A long time ago, there's a boy who always smile everytime there's a problem, & whenever he was hit by his step-parents, he just smiled~hoping that they will stop hitting him..It must be very hard to smile when we are in pain & living in a life that has a lot of problems..Since then I always tell myself that "when you are in trouble or whenever you are feeling down, you are not the worst & unluckiest person at all because you are a strong girl"..
The word "smile" has led me to become an optimistic person, but you can't be 100% optimistic all the time as a human being..People may see me as a tough girl, hard to cry & seems cool when there's a problem @ exam..Well, I'm still a normal girl and there's a weak side of me that only some people could see it..

2 comments:

  1. physical is just only an appearance, it doesnt mean what we see is exactly the same with the inside. learn to know someone is the best way to know he/her

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete